SAS Conference has been imagined as the conclusive step in the first phase of the SAS project: a whole morning dedicated to experiencing the results achieved through the
SAS Conference has been imagined as the conclusive step in the first phase of the SAS project: a whole morning dedicated to experiencing the results achieved through the Smart Agents in the first occasion of the collaborative training which involved the city of Turin. An immersive experience in data visualization which, in HER’s style, unites arts, science and technology.
A debate of experts and researchers will reflect on the challenges and opportunities of such an approach, exploring how AI can be used for Cultural Heritage.
9.00 – 9.30
Registration & welcome coffee
SAS, immersive experience
curated by HER – Human Ecosystems Relazioni
- City of Turin, Stefano Benedetto
- Piemonte Region, Antonalla Parigi
- Compagnia San Paolo, Matteo Bagnasco
Presentation of the SAS project: interfaces, the results of the workshop, the installation by Oriana Persico and
Salvatore Iaconesi, HER Human Ecosystems Relazioni
10.45 – 12.45
Roundtable: Artificial Intelligence and Cultural Heritage: contexts for experimentation, challenges and limits
- Simone Arcagni, Professor at Palermo University
- Paolo Cesarini, Head of Unit of Media Convergence and Social Media, European Commission
- Pier Luigi Sacco, Special Advisor to the EU Commissioner for Education and Culture European Commission
- Teresa Alvaro, General Director, AgID, Agenzia per l’Italia Digitale
- Luca Dal Pozzolo, Direttore Osservatorio Culturale del Piemonte
- Giovanni Ferrero, Presidente ISMEL
- Giulio Lughi, Professore Università di Torino, Presidente Comitato Tecnico Scientifico CSI Piemonte
- Elisabetta Reale, Direttrice Archivio di Stato di Torino
The initiative is developed with the support of the European Year of Cultural Heritage.