- Il Terzo Infoscape. Dati, informazioni e saperi nella città e nuovi paradigmi di interazione urbana, S. Iaconesi O. Persico, in S, Arcagni, (ed.) I Media Digitali e l’Interazione Uomo-Macchina (p. 139-168). Roma: Aracne Editore (2015);
- An Emotional Compass: Emotions on Social Networks and a new Experience of Cities, S. Iaconesi O. Persico, in Augmented Reality Art: From an Emerging Technology to a Novel Creative Medium, parte delle Springer Series on Cultural Computing, V. Geroimenko (Ed.), New York: Springer. ISBN 978-3-319-06202-0 (2014);
- Societing and the Co-Creation of the City, S. Iaconesi, O. Persico, in A. Giordano (ed.), A. Arvidsson (ed), “Societing Reloaded. Pubblici produttivi e innovazione sociale”. Milan, Italy: Egea. ISBN/EAN: 9788823833401 (2013)
How does the life of the city of Venice interact with the life of the Biennale? An artwork made with real-time city-data brings the possibility to observe the life of the city, and opens up to new forms of research. The booklet explores the results and brings the opinions of experts.
- Constrained Cities: Echo Chambers and Filter Bubbles in the physical spaces of the city. S. Iaconesi and O. Persico in Post Internet Cities, (2017). Also here in narrative science, on E-Flux.
- HOME, Quando gli edifici diventano senzienti. Iaconesi, S., Persico, P. (2017) HOME, Quando gli edifici diventano senzienti. Roots & Routes, ANNO VII, n.26, ISSN 2039-5426;
- Interface and Data Biopolitics in the Age of Hyperconnectivity. Implications for Design. Published in Open Access by the European Academy of Design Conference (Proceedings) 2017;
- Entering the Space of Data. J. Sleigh, in Journal of Visual and Media Anthropology, Vol. 2 No. 1, 2016, pp. 25 – 39. Published by the Research Area Visual and Media Anthropology Freie Universität Berlin (2016);
- Data and the City: moving from surveillance and control to the Ubiquitous Commons, S. Iaconesi O. Persico , in proceedings “Hybrid City III: Data to the People”, pubblicato da URIAC – University Research Institute of Applied Communication in collaborazione con il Laboratorio di Nuove tecnologie della Facoltà di Comunicazione e Media Studies dell’Università di Atene, pp. 26-39 (2015);
- The Real-time Lives of Cities: Digital Public Spaces as a New Space for Public Art in the Information Era, S. Iaconesi, in “The International Journal of New Media, Technology and the Arts”, Volume 9, Issue 2, pp.11-22 (2015);
- Urban Acupuncture in the era of Ubiquitous Media, S. Iaconesi O. Persico, in Journal of Community Informatics, Vol 10, No 3, Special Issue: Community Informatics and Urban Planning (2014);
- HUMAN ECOSYSTEMS: Observing the real-time life of cities to foster novel forms of participation, S. Iaconesi, O. Persico in CUMULUS Aveiro 2014 conference proceeding (2014)
- Infoscapes: ecosistemi umani emergenti, S. Iaconesi, in Wilfing Architettura Vol. 28 (2014);
- An Emotional Compass. Harvesting Geo-located Emotional States: from User Generated Content on Social Networks and Using them to Create a Novel Experience of Cities, S. Iaconesi O. Persico, in proceedings “ESSEM 2013 – Emotion and Sentiment in Social and Expressive Media: approaches and perspectives from AI“, pubblicato dall’Università di Torino (2013);
- Iaconesi, S. (2015). Emotional Landmarks in Cities. The Emotional Life of Cities as Expressed on Social Networks. Sociologica, 3. doi:10.2383/82482